CAPT. BILL MILLER
Marketing/Sales Specialist • Grand Master Angler •TV Host/Writer
From civic groups and business conventions, to Chamber of Commerce banquets and other special events, Capt. Bill Miller’s captivating style of communication makes him an excellent choice for guest host, keynote speaker or Master of Ceremonies services.
With an accomplished career in the outdoors industry, a keen sense of human nature and a genuine interest in sharing his knowledge and experiences, Capt. Bill is well-known for delivering entertaining and educational presentations that leave his audiences eager for more. This fee-based service will energize your event and enable you to integrate an exciting outdoors theme into your subject matter.
- Ruskin Chamber of Commerce – Guest Speaker
- Metropolitan Ministries Volunteer Appreciation Dinner – Master of Ceremonies
- Mercury Grand Slam Celebrity Fishing Tournament – Board of Directors, Master of Ceremonies & Celebrity Fisherman (Benefits Pediatric Cancer Foundation)
- Johnny Ferlita Memorial Fishing Tournament – Chairman & Master of Ceremonies (Benefits Pediatric Cancer Foundation)
- DeSoto Fishing Tournament – Master of Ceremonies at Weigh-ins
- Boater’s World (St. Petersburg, FL) Grand Opening – Featured Speaker
- 70th Annual Suncoast Tarpon Roundup Banquet – Guest Speaker
Capt. Bill is also available for book signings with his new book “FISH SMART – CATCH MORE!” From inshore live baiting, to offshore tactics, Capt. Bill provides clear instruction on the mechanics and strategies of successful fishing.
Capt. Bill’s appearances have included:
To enhance your event with a memorable presentation and other features, contact Capt. Bill at anytime.